Federal tax extension service

State Tax Payments | IRS Future Payments | IRS Email Reminders | File a Tax Extension

Federal Tax Extension Service

You can get an extension if you pay part or all of your estimate of income tax due by using a credit or debit card through payUSAtax. Please select “Form 4868 Automatic Extension of Time To File - Tax Year 2012” as your tax payment type when making your payment. Your tax payment must be at least $1.

Fast, Easy and Convenient!