Personal Income Taxes | Business Taxes
Through the payUSAtax tax payment service, you can make business tax payments to the IRS
using your credit card or debit card. You can avoid missing tax deadlines, writing checks and a trip
to the post office, even if you’ve waited until the last minute.
Through this tax payment service, you can make business tax payments for the following tax types:
- Form 940 Series - Employer's Annual Federal Unemployment Tax Return
- Form 941 Series - Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
- Form 943 Series - Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return for Agricultural Employees
- Form 944 Series - Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return
- Form 945 Series - Annual Return of Withheld Federal Income Tax
- Form 1065 - U.S. Return of Partnership Income
- Form 1041 - U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts
Get Your Rewards
As an added benefit, when you pay your taxes through payUSAtax you may be eligible to receive points or benefits in reward programs connected with the use of your card. Check with your card issuer for details regarding reward program eligibility.
Convenience Fee Tax Deductibility
Your business tax payment convenience fee is a deductible expense.